Skin Restoration and Detoxification
Microdermabrasion is also known as ultrasonic exfoliation. It is a minimally invasive cosmetic procedure. With age and exposure to pollutants, our skin becomes damaged. The primary purpose of microdermabrasion is to improve the overall skin tone and the texture of the skin.
The process of microdermabrasion uses tiny crystals that help in the exfoliation of the skin. This superficial layer of the skin is usually made up of dry and dead skin. When this dead layer of the skin is removed, a new layer of the skin is exposed.
The process of microdermabrasion is short. It usually takes only about an hour. Microdermabrasion is performed by our skin specialist who is licensed and performed many treatments at our Medi-Spa.
You will not need any anesthesia before the procedure. The process is performed in different ways depending upon the device used at our Medi Spa clinic and is always customized for your skin condition.
- Diamond Type Handpiece – This device exfoliates the superficial layer of the skin. It then suctions the dead skin cell immediately. It is usually used near the sensitive area of the face.
- Crystal microdermabrasion – The device emits fine crystals that rub the superficial layer of the skin. The suction procedure remains the same.
- Hydradermabrasion – This is the most recent advancement in microdermabrasion. It combines two processes that are used simultaneously. It does crystal-free exfoliation of the skin, and at the same time, products are infused into the dermal layer. It helps to give a boost to the production of collagen. An additional benefit is that it increases the flow of blood to the skin.
A moisturized will be applied on your skin after you get the procedure done. In some cases, sunscreen might be used as well.
Skin Care Benefits of Microdermabrasion
Microdermabrasion is an entirely customizable procedure. The skin specialist decides which type of microdermabrasion will suit you best. The five main benefits of the procedure are:
- The procedure helps you get clear and bright skin. It enables you to get the glow skin that you always wanted.
- The procedure helps in the stimulation production of collaged. It restores the elasticity of the skin
- It reduces the occurrence of acne because this procedure opens the clogged up pores.
- The procedure helps to prevent premature aging.
- The procedure helps to even skin tone by correcting, strengthening, and clarifying the skin.
- The microdermabrasion helps to get rid of hyperpigmentation on the skin
- It is also associated with treating melisma
- It also helps to reduce the damage caused by sun exposure
How microdermabrasion improves the skin?
The procedure is safe for everyone. People of all skin types can get this procedure. This procedure benefits the skin in the following way;
- Helps to correct wrinkles
- Helps to get rid of blackheads
- Helps to correct acne scars
- Helps to diminish stretch marks
- Helps to correct dull complexion
- Helps to even the skin tone and its texture
Microdermabrasion is the most popular cosmetic procedure that is also registered by the FDA. It is a minimally invasive treatment that helps to correct of most skin concerns. It does not require any recovery time. The results are immediately noticeable and at our Med-Spa people love it
Price per procedure $79 – $139.